If there was ever a time of the year to celebrate brunch, Easter is it!
It’s a time when family gets together and there are new dresses, shiny shoes, and easter egg hunts for the kidlets. So fun!
Here are some recipes:
- Simple brunch bake: assemble this the night before, then bake it in the morning. Simple and delicious.
- A gluten-free version: very similar but made with gluten-free ingredients.
If you want to save the hassle and go out for brunch, some of our favorites include:
- Easter Brunch at the top of Grouse Mountain
- The Dockside in Granville Island
- Rocky Mountain Flatbread (family-friendly)